Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chinese Language Teacher in Tainan


Some time ago I have been looking for teacher to teach and tutor me Chinese in Tainan. I was looking a while for someone who has experience and is sort of more professional. From my experience some of native Chinese people usually estimate that it’s kind of easy to teach someone Chinese, but it’s not. Either you have to be really good, both in Chinese and English and understand the difference how these language are “constructed” and different. Then, you can perhaps more understand which part of language might be a problem for English speaker. This is valid if you want to tutor someone.

I absolutely don’t want to say that non-professional Chinese speaker shouldn’t teach Chinese, no! For example people who do language exchange may greatly improve their especially speaking and listening skills. Me, personally have language exchange experience and I can just recommend it.
Let’s go back to the topic. After some while searching for really good teacher, I have found Ms Monica Lin. Great, this girl’s got basically the same name as me :D  She taught me and my boyfriend for about 2 months. She quickly adjusted to my level and used various techniques to help me to remember Chinese words and phrases. I liked to visit her and learning Chinese was fun! I had to stop because of the problems with my work, but I still continue with Chinese by myself.

So, if you’re still hesitating about teacher of Chinese in Tainan, you can contact me for further references.

This is her website/blog:  http://wckbhutan.blogspot.tw/ (Monica Lin) On the right side, you can find her profile with an email address.

Good Luck with studying Chinese J



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;