Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chinese Learning Resources (Taiwan)

As I recently and again started to focus more on studying this language, I offer you some useful resources I have found or have been referred. All of them have got an option for traditional characters. I hope you will find them useful.

Good English- Chinese (Taiwan) dictionary- one of the best I have been referred, has got useful features.

Traditional Chinese stroke order (animation) - I always use this tool, coz it's simple and easy to use. 

Software – flashcards- It enables you to save, memorize and test Chinese words and sentences. You can run the software on various computer, just by downloading it and login to it. You would need internet as it cannot be run offline. 

Speak Mandarin in Thousand Words – this is the best source so far I have found. My Chinese teacher gave this website to me. This is amazing tool to improve your listening and speaking skills. Good luck
http://edu.ocac.gov.tw/interact/ebook/1000_w2/index_classList_0.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;