Friday, April 22, 2011

Food in Taiwan

Oyster omelet  (蚵仔煎)

  
Stinky tofu (臭豆腐; chòu dòufu)
 
This is typical Taiwan night market "snack". I have also tried.. Well, it is not that bad.. Some people love it, but I think it's just so so..:) 




 
Mango ice (芒果冰; mángguǒbīng)
 Delicacy in hot weather. Try!! 














Pearl Milk Tea (珍珠奶茶; zhēnzhū nǎichá

This drink, also called Bubble Tea, a classic drink invented by a tea vendor in Taichung, Taiwan. Milk Tea has many variants, e.g. bubble black tea (泡沫紅茶) or bubble green tea (泡沫綠茶) and Pearl Milk Tea is just oone of its variants. If you stay in Taiwan for longer time, you can manage to try all variants of Milk Tea. Otherwise I can recommend you my favourite one from ComeBuy shop: "Passion fruit".


"Seafood dishes"
I love seafood whether it is on night market or in good restaurant. during my stay in Tainan I came across one fine restaurant in Anping area called "The Chen Family’s Fried Oyster Rolls" http://en062229661.tranews.com/ located on intersection of GuBao and AnPing street. It has nice environment and variety of food made of oysters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;